Clare PPN is seeking expressions of interest for the provision of administrative support services:
Clare PPN is a network of community and voluntary groups in County Clare and is seeking expressions of interest for an administrative support contract from now until December 2017.
We require administrative and other services approximately 2 days per week until year end.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Accounting/bookkeeping for a small organisation.
- Communications- online, newsletter and direct telephone contact.
- Managing databases.
- Must be familiar with data protection good practice.
The successful person should be a self-starter with a friendly, positive manner and have a high level of spoken and written English. They must have skills in accounting or bookkeeping for small organisations. They should be able to demonstrate a high level of competence in all of the above and be of good character and must be available on a flexible basis for between 14 and 20 days up to December 2017. Clare PPN can offer flexibility as regards the schedule of days which the contractor will work and flexibility about the place of work. Clare PPN is an equal opportunities organisation and welcomes expressions of interest from people of diverse backgrounds and abilities who meet the skill requirements. This contract will be offered on a self employed basis.
How to submit an expression of interest:
Please email email@example.com on or before Thursday 19th October 2017 with following information:
- Please detail how you meet the skill requirements listed above.
- A brief summary of previous experience.
- Your price per day for this contract- for the purposes of this contract a ‘day’ is understood to comprise of 7.5 working hours. Please ensure that your quote includes VAT if it applies to you or your business.
- Contact details for two referees for whom you have carried out similar work.
Please feel free to give Sarah a call on 087-1617375 during office hours if you have any questions about this contract.
You can find out more about Clare PPN here www.clareppn.ie